POWERED BASS CABINET
1000 Watt 2×10 Powered Bass Cabinet / 2000 Watts in 4×10’s
The WJ 2×10
Now you can have a 1000 Watt Compact, Portable Hi End, High Powered, Crystal Clear, Full Range 2×10 Bass Cabinet (40 Hz – 20 KHz & does the job of a 4×10) that only requires a pre-amp, your bass & yourself. Or spoil yourself with 2 cabinets & have 2000 watts in 4×10’s.Read more ➤
- Now lighter & more portable. The cabinet is made from lightweight poplar ply which is internally braced & is finished with a lush slightly thicker black carpet than most manufactures use.
- I still use the same 10” driver design that was in my previous model (if it aint broke don’t fix it) with air dried Kevlar Impregnated cones, a 70mm voice coil, massive ferrite magnets (in preference to Neo).
- All bass cabinets in the new range now have JBL tweeters.
- The cabinet has a separate rear section for the pull out handle & to allow air flow to cool the heat sink. A state of the art switch mode D Class power amp with amazing dynamics, 20Hz to 20KHz frequency range (see specs) is built into the rear panel of the cabinet with a grill to protect it. I could have used what most other companies are using but this power amp far surpasses them with specs & amp quality.
It’s a 500 Watt per side stereo amp (2 individual mono amps) that is bridged giving 1000Watts RMS into 8 Ohms. Perfect for my cabinets as they need the power to move those drivers to give you all those frequencies. As opposed to other cab companies where their speakers do not deliver all the frequencies as present & as balanced as mine.
- The rear handle is a rugged road case pull-out handle by Penn Elcom. The castors are also rugged & take far more weight than is needed.
- It also has 2 recessed bar handles for alternative carrying
- Standard plastic interlocking corners
- 1.6mm perforated powder coated front & rear grills
- Foam padded covers with a special cut out to protect the control panel come with all cabs at no extra cost.
Click images for gallery view
STEREO/MONO BASS CABINETS
1000 Watt 1×10 / 500 Watts per side
The WJ 1×10’s
Are Extremely light weight (no more back trouble) great for small rooms. 500 Watt a side, 4 ohm cabinets that are used as a pair in stereo or parallel mono.
These will blow you away. I would only be using these if I was doing smaller gigs.
They are so light but sound so full & clear, 40 Hz- 20 KHz
You can also use the powered one by itself as a 500 Watt cabinet. It will only use one side of the power amp which operates totally separate from the other.
Besides all that you can pop them up on stands & use them for monitors in your home studio.