For detailed information on bass guitar rigs, cabinets, pre-amps and amplifiers:
WJ 2×10 POWERED BASS CABINET
1000 Watt 2×10 Powered Bass Cabinet / 2000 Watts in 4×10’s
The WJ 2×10
Now you can have a 1000 Watt Compact, Portable Hi End, High Powered, Crystal Clear, Full Range 2×10 Bass Cabinet (40 Hz – 20 KHz & does the job of a 4×10) that only requires a pre-amp, your bass & yourself. Or spoil yourself with 2 cabinets & have 2000 watts in 4×10’s.Read More
- Now lighter & more portable. The cabinet is made from lightweight poplar ply which is internally braced & is finished with a lush slightly thicker black carpet than most manufactures use.
- I still use the same 10” driver design that was in my previous model (if it aint broke don’t fix it) with air dried Kevlar Impregnated cones, a 70mm voice coil, massive ferrite magnets (in preference to Neo).
- All bass cabinets in the new range now have JBL tweeters.
- The cabinet has a separate rear section for the pull out handle & to allow air flow to cool the heat sink. A state of the art switch mode D Class power amp with amazing dynamics, 20Hz to 20KHz frequency range (see specs) is built into the rear panel of the cabinet with a grill to protect it. I could have used what most other companies are using but this power amp far surpasses them with specs & amp quality.
It’s a 500 Watt per side stereo amp (2 individual mono amps) that is bridged giving 1000Watts RMS into 8 Ohms. Perfect for my cabinets as they need the power to move those drivers to give you all those frequencies. As opposed to other cab companies where their speakers do not deliver all the frequencies as present & as balanced as mine.
- The rear handle is a rugged road case pull-out handle by Penn Elcom. The castors are also rugged & take far more weight than is needed.
- It also has 2 recessed bar handles for alternative carrying
- Standard plastic interlocking corners
- 1.6mm perforated powder coated front & rear grills
- Foam padded covers with a special cut out to protect the control panel come with all cabs at no extra cost.
Click images for gallery view
STEREO/MONO BASS CABINETS
1000 Watt 1×10 / 500 Watts per side
The WJ 1×10’s
Are Extremely light weight (no more back trouble) great for small rooms. 500 Watt a side, 4 ohm cabinets that are used as a pair in stereo or parallel mono.
These will blow you away. I would only be using these if I was doing smaller gigs.
They are so light but sound so full & clear, 40 Hz- 20 KHz
You can also use the powered one by itself as a 500 Watt cabinet. It will only use one side of the power amp which operates totally separate from the other.
Besides all that you can pop them up on stands & use them for monitors in your home studio.
WJ 2×10 PASSIVE BASS CABINET
Now you can have the same incredible cabinet sound using the head of your choice.
700 Watt @8 Ohms, Compact, High End, Crystal Clear, Full Range 2×10 Bass Cabinet (40 Hz – 20 KHz & does the job of a 4×10)
The custom made WJ drivers themselves are 40 Hz to 4.5 kHz & will extend down to 28 Hz, Kevlar impregnated cones with huge magnets.
WJBP STEREO VALVE BASS PRE-AMP
My perfect sound was an Avalon 737 studio pre through my WJ powered cabs. So I set out to design a bass pre-amp that truly reproduced your bass sound & thus enabled you to tailor your sound. Also the tone controls had to work in the right areas & the pre had to have all the bells & whistles we need to do our job. Again no expense spared, just the highest quality components I could get for everything we need on stage & in the studio. These were my Instructions to my Engineer.
I have achieved that with the WJBP
This pre will also make front of house engineers happy as what goes in comes out.
The WJBP is designed with a no compromise attitude in Cost, Quality, Components & Features just as are WJ High End High Powered Bass Cabinets.
WJBPII TWIN CHANNEL BASS PRE-AMP
Introducing the all new WJBPII TWIN CHANNEL BASS PRE-AMP, featuring the option of phantom power on the second channel.
Listening to endorsees Scott Colley & André Berry I designed this new edition for the endorsee family. Scott needed one channel for his double bass pick up and a second channel for the phantom powered mic he uses on the bass. Andre needed extended treble frequencies. I also made a few of my own changes to the WJBPII.
The WJBPII is designed with a no compromise attitude in Cost, Quality, Components & Features just as are WJ High End High Powered Bass Cabinets.Wayne Jones
WJBA2 1000 WATT BASS GUITAR AMPLIFIER
Hot on the heels of our recent release, the WJBA 2000 Watt amp, the WJBA2 1000 Watt Bass Guitar Amplifier, offers 1000 watts (in bridge mode) into 4 or 8 Ohms. Packaged with similar features and controls of the WJBPII Bass Pre-Amp (n.b. WJBA2 is single channel) along with a single channel 6 band EQ built right into the head and yes, 1000 Watts into 4 or 8 Ohms!
An ideal match for one or two WJ 2×10 Passive 700 Watt Bass Cabinets. This bass rig will cater to the largest of club and stage gigs.
WJBA 2000 WATT BASS GUITAR AMPLIFIER
The WJBA 2000 Watt Bass Guitar Amplifier with built in Twin Channel Bass Pre-Amp, featuring the option of phantom power on the second channel
WJBA Bass Guitar Amplifier 2000 Watts into 4 or 8 Ohms
WJBA 2000 Watt Amplifier, with all the features and controls of the WJBPII Twin Channel Bass Pre-Amp built right into the head and yes, 2000 Watts into 4 or 8 Ohms!
Match this stunning beast up with two or four WJ 2×10 Passive 700 Watt Bass Cabinets and you will be ready for stadiums and the largest of club and stage gigs… specifically designed for touring and back line requirements.